May 20, 2011

Kanter: I played in pain in Hoop Summit

Would-be Kentucky player Enes Kanter rocked the basketball world when he scored a record 34 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in the 2010 Nike Hoop Summit game.

Kanter rocked the NBA Combine in Chicago by saying he was not feeling well at the Hoop Summit.

“I didn’t show myself,” he said of the Hoop Summit performance. “Before the game, I took four pain killers because of my back. Before the game, I wasn’t sure if I was going to play or not.”

The coach of the World team asked Kanter if he could play. Kanter said he could.

“I felt good because I took, like, four pain killers,” Kanter recalled before adding, “I didn’t play, like, 100 percent.

“No one has seen me play yet.”

Kanter: I played in pain in Hoop Summit
Jerry Tipton
ukbasketball.bloginky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment