December 28, 2010

It’s a Love/Hate Relationship

The Five Things I Hated This Week
...
5. I HATED…..that we have to hear about Enes Kanter’s pending eligibility decision at Kentucky… for the 2011-12 season. First of all, who cares? Answer: not me. Until next season that is, at which time I will resume my outrage that the NCAA is even considering bringing in a player who was paid as a professional. And second, shouldn’t the sport’s governing body have more important things to worry about right now – Cam Newton, Ohio State bowl eligibility, setting terrible precedents for amateur athletics…do we need to keep going?


Jesse Baumgartner is an RTC contributor.  In this piece he’ll spend each week reviewing the five things he loved and hated about the previous week of college basketball.
rushthecourt.net

No comments:

Post a Comment